Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hi folks, 

This is the first blog entry which is going to chronical my journey to becoming an educator. I think that before I continue I should introduce myself to you....... I am a 44 year old mother of three beautiful children aged between 28 and 23 years of age. In addition these two of these cherished children of mine have given life to a chaotic and energetic little man aged 15 months; and a sparkly new set of twins aged just 9 weeks who haven't learned the art of sleeping yet.

I have a lived a life that convention would describe as back-to-front; in-so-much that I entered motherhood before education. Being educated as a mother and adult has presented both chuckles and tears, time management magic and near impossibilities. Determination and the love of discovery though has somehow fed the seemlessly unending journey. This continuation of the journey I am now going to share with you.

2 comments:

  1. a fantastic start to what im sure is going to be an awesome blog, fab layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you for all that you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete